Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wet and Rainy Adventure Playlist

For my fitness class this semester I have to go on a 30 minute walk at least five times a week. In order to make it less of a bore, I like to refer to it as an adventure and no adventure is ever complete without a soundtrack. Thus I give you my recipe for a peaceful 35 minute walk/jog/bike ride adventure during this wet and rainy season. Enjoy!

Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen
Anna Kendrick - Cups (Your Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone)
The Lumineers - The Dead Sea
Birdy - Skinny Love
A Fine Frenzy - It's Alive
The Head And The Heart - Rivers And Roads
Lily Kershaw - As It Seems
Mumford & Sons - Hopeless Wanderer
Calvin Harris ft. Florence + The Machine - Such Sweet Nothing
First Aid Kit - In The Hearts Of Men


Feel free to let me know if you think another song should be included or one of these left out!

xo ~ Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment