Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Simply Shera Etsy Store Update!

In a moment of pure randomness I decided to give most of my products an actual name. Each one shares a name with a song I like, making everything in my shop just a little more personal.

Also I have just added a new item:
The Hopeless Wanderer knitted red scarf!

Modeled here by my sister who started off being a toot as usual:

Our brother really wanted to be in the shot too, (he's a camera hog!) even if it was just his back. He is wearing Hannah's scarf like a turban.

You can find him peeking out from behind the two trees in the distance.


 
 
xo - Shera
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! you are your sister are so cute! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf, even more awesome because of the name :)

    Please check out my blog if you get a few minutes spare.

    P.s. I’ve given my blog a bit of a facelift

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete