Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Etsy Treasures: Black and White Pictures

For those who know me, it's no secret that I love black and white anything. Something about black and white just makes things look classier and dreamier to me. Lately I've been searching Black and White on Etsy for no particular reason at all, (do you really need a reason to search Etsy?) and here are some of my favorites I found:

Black and White Flower Photo by semisweetstudios
 
 Cute Penguin Love Original Animal Illustration by mikaart
 
Keep Smiling, Marilyn Monroe Quote Typographic Poster by Simple Serene

Typewriter Black and White - Fine Art Photography by ShermanPhotography

Braided - poster by oanabefort

3 FRENCH PRINTS SET by theloveshop

Bokeh lights print by CarolynCochrane

Cafe at Night by TheArtwerks

French Paris Photography Collection by UnAirDeParisByAlbane

Birches in winter fog by KSinclairPhotography

Polar Bear Illustration by CreationsByCarrieD
 
 
xo ~ Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment