I got this recipie from my mom! I'm not actually sure where it came from though
- pie crust of your choosing
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package of fresh strawberries
- Bake desired piecrust according to directions and set it aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the cooled piecrust, spreading it evenly in the shell.
- Arrange the strawberries, bottoms up, on top of the filling.
-Chill for 1 hour before serving.
I also plan on watching a marathon of my favorite show ever, Pushing Daisies to top off my day!
xo ~ Shera