Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas snapshots

I know its a tad late but blogger was not letting me upload photos from my computer. Anyway, here are a few snapshots from my Christmas!

First we had Christmas with part of the family on Christmas Eve...
 
"I got lots of presents for Christmas but none as fun as these sticks!"
 
No Christmas or family gathering would be complete without shooting a gun...
 
"Hey Dad, I think we forgot something..."

Now onto Christmas day!

I made a Chocolate Buttermilk Cake! It had a nutella center and tasted absolutely amazing!

I also made Cherry Pie!

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!


It snowed on Christmas for the first time in my entire life....and my parents lives...and probably plenty of other people too!



Not to many people are prepared for this kind of weather in Texas.

Traditional Christmas movie! (Also White Christmas!)

Poor Finn was devastated when we took down the tree. He thought we bought it just for him ;)

Santa brought me some fancy-pants water color pencils!
 
And that's all! Among my favorite presents was also a Magic Bullet from my Dad! I feel so grown up now ;)
I had an incredibly blessed Christmas this year and I wish that you did too!
 
xo ~ Shera

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas! I love all the kids running around :) I miss the holidays already! Come check out my blog! michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete