Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Calendar time

I'll admit it, I could not decide on a calendar. I obviously need to work on my indecisiveness and my problem of over thinking things.

However, instead of buying a calendar, I decided to make one. I used to always make my own when I was little. This time it was mostly because I had given up on my calendar quest. But now that I've started on it, I'm really excited with the new prospect of it. It's certainly good for my creativity. I'm hoping that I don't lose all creative initiative this semester like I did last semester and the one before that and the one before that.

Here is my calendar for January. It's of my own little design, just something that makes me smile :)



Hope you like it!

xo - Shera

2 comments:

  1. I love that you made a calendar!! What a great idea. Thanks for stopping by the blog! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete