Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Adventures in Blending: Fruity Frozen Yogurt

What you need:
- A blender (I used my magic bullet!)
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Agave Nectar or Raw Honey
- Frozen fruit of your choosing
What you do:
(I don't have exact measurements, this is all just to taste)
-Put in the blender about 1/3 yogurt, 2/3 frozen fruit.
-Depending on how much you make, squirt in a little agave nectar. I use about two teaspoons for a personal serving but its all about how sweet you prefer it.
- Blend until smooth!
- After making necessary taste-tests to insure your fruity frozen yogurt tickles your taste-buds, scoop out into a little dish and place in the freezer for a little while.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with blueberries!
These are simple and easy and quick! So far I've tried Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry, Mixed berry, Strawberry and Banana, and Strawberry and Pineapple!
As my grandpa used to say, "Delicious, Nutritious!" Hope you enjoy!
 
xo ~ Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment