What you need:
-1 large potato, sliced
- baking pan
- a bag of shredded cheese
- salt & pepper
- 3 slices of bacon (unless you want more!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring salted water to a boil with the sliced potatoes inside. Cover for 5 minutes.
- Drain, and transfer slices to a paper-towel and gently pat to dry.
- Arrange potato slices on a greased pan (I used a sheet of parchment paper so I didn't have to grease the pan)
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle on the bacon bits and shredded cheese.
- Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven until cheese is melted & bubbly.
I've seen these things floating around on Pinterest lately and decided to give them a try! They are really tasty and would probably go great with almost any meal!Hope you enjoy!
xo ~ Shera