Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DIY: Button Wreath Ornaments

I was doing childcare the other night for a Christmas choir production at my church and for a craft project we made these cute little button wreath ornaments.  I'm not claiming this idea as my own, I'm simply sharing it with you so you can make own!  This are a great craft for kids and adults alike!
 
Here is what you need:
- wire
- buttons
- ribbon
Thats all!
 
Step 1  Cut the wire a little longer then you want your wreath to be
Step 2  String your buttons onto the wire
 
Step 3  Twist the ends of the wire together and around each other
 
 
Step 4  Cut one strand of ribbon and tie it through your button circle
 
 
Step 5  Take another strand of ribbon (or three) and tie it in a bow around the first ribbon
 
 
And then your done!  You can hang it on your tree or even in your car like I did!
 
Hope you enjoied!
 
xo ~ Shera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment