I got this recipe from a friend of mine and they are some of the best holiday cookies I've ever had!
- 1 package of gingerbread cookie dough mix
- 2 cups of powered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Heat oven to 350 (or as directed).
- Ball up dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake as directed on package
- Mix together softened cream cheese, vanilla, and powered sugar
- Once cookies have cooled, put the cheesecake mix in a baggie and cut a small hole in the corner to squeeze onto cookies
xo ~ Shera