Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just an update

 
I've not been up to much lately.  In fact I'm pretty sure I could sum up my recent existence in five words: 
Study.  Zombies.  Knitting.  Doodles.  Fall.
 
Let's expand on those, shall we?

Study
Probably the most stressful thing I've been having to do.  I've got one paper, one exam and one test all to study for and that is only Tuesday!

Zombies
I recently spent a deal of time creating a zombie-tastic birthday surprise for me sister! With zombies now on the brain, I decided to get caught up on the entire series of the Walking Dead.  It was so intense!  I haven't had a good night sleep in a week.  Finn watched it with me and I believe he enjoyed it pretty well. 

Knitting
In my spare time or not so spare time I've been working on my scarf.  I took it with me to my brother's soccer game and made my dad hold my yarn for me while I stood and knitted.  No shame.
 
Doodles
I often have a bit of a doodling problem when ever I get a freshly sharpened pencil in my hands.  It's not as bad as it used to be, now that I'm older I have some restraint and can deliver cleaner doodles.
Fall
If you haven't gathered how in love I am with autumn, let me reaffirm how excited I am for it.  The leaves, the pie, the chilly weather, it cannot come fast enough! 
 
 
 
xo -Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment