Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Adventures in Baking: Oreo Cheesecake

This Sunday we had a family birthday party for my Mom, sister and cousin.  I usually like to bake the cake for these shindigs, and decorate them myself.  But this weekend I decided to try my hand at cheesecake.  I had never made a cheesecake before so I don't really know why but I just decided I wanted to make one and an Oreo one at that.  So I got on Pinterest as I always do when in search of a recipie and found this little treat.  It was pretty simple to make on my part and I thought it turned out pretty good!
 
My only concern was that it got a little too brown on one side but everyone said it tasted delicious! 
To make this cake I had to go buy a spring board pan from Michael's' craft store.  It was worth it though, I love my new pan and it worked perfectly!
 
XO - Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment