Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Adventures in Baking: Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

My little brother spent the night at my house the other night.  He was bored and I was feeling creative, plus it was almost 11 o'clock at night, so we decided to make pancakes.  We decided to try this recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes and here is what we ended up with:


 
So not exactly like the picture on the website.  I don't know if we just didn't do the cinnamon recipe right or maybe it was the fact that we cheated and used Bisquick mix instead of making our pancakes from scratch, (but I mean, come on! It was 11 o'clock at night!)  Still they tasted pretty darn good.  I thought it was a delightful spin on the traditional pancake - even if mine didn't turn out so pretty.  Oh well, maybe next time!
 
XO - Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment