Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nerdy Wordy Wednesday

I like words.  I like learning new words and using old words and unusual words that most people don't know then I seem intelligent.  Or they just look at me like I'm stupid because I used a big word.  (Does this ever happen to you?  Or is it just me?)
But I thought I would start a Nerdy Wordy Wednesday and highlight a special word each week so that I can use knew words and share them with others via blog instead of making up a random meaningless conversation for the sole purpose of using a big word.

So today's word is.........(drum-roll)........

Doesn't that just sound cool?  If you were to use Juxtaposition in a sentence someone might think that you are an accomplished thinker.  Or if that person were my uncle, he would probably mutter, "homeschooled," and then walk away. 

And there you have it, Juxtaposition.  Use it wisely.


XO - Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment