Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School: Day 2

 
 
Today was pretty crazy!  I don't know why but for some reason I expected to have a pretty uneventful day.  
 
For starters there were absolutely no parking spots!  I was almost panicking as I often do that I would be late for class but then I finally found a spot way back in the very back of the parking lot.  Then I had to walk all the way across campus to the third floor of another building. 
 
 I saw a lot of familiar faces, which was really nice for the most part.  Except when I bumped into someone I have been trying to avoid ever since my first semester.  As it turns out, he has the class just before mine.  All my hard work of avoidance went right down the drain.  So now every Tuesday for the rest of the semester, I will get to see him walk out before I can walk in.  Terrific.
 
Both of my professors today were pretty nice.  I have a feeling that I'm going to have a ton of work to do this year though.
 
A few other things happened to spoil my day.  The main one was when I walked all the way back to my car, filled with joy and freedom after my classes were over, I found a ticket for a parking violation taped to my window.  Apparently the parking spot I parked in, was not a parking space at all, (although there was nothing to indicate otherwise.) 

Thus concludes the adventure of my first day of second classes....or is it my second day of first classes?

Here's hoping your day was a little nicer than mine.

 
XO - Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment