Simply Shera. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School: Day 1

 
 
Today was my first day of classes back at college.  This will be my second fall semester!  I have mixed feelings about it.  On one hand I like learning and I am excited to get more classes out of the way.  On the other, I hate the feeling of losing my summer freedom.  And while I enjoy buying new books for class, I hate buying school supplies.  I spent $40 on school supplies this morning and I didn't even get any crayons!  I think college would be a happier place if we got to color during class. 
 
My first and only class today was Math.  My instructor is a pretty neat old dude.  He seems pretty easy-going and understandable - even though he has a habit of elongating the vowels of every word when he talks.  He is a lot different than my previous professor who was strict and hard to understand.  (For example, she pronounced DMAT; demon.)
 
Tomorrow is another day of new classes!  I'm nervous, but mostly just worried about all the work I will be doing the fall.  I'm not sure how well my kitten, Finn, is going to take the constant separation.  This morning he held onto my leg, not wanting me to leave. 
 
 
Isn't that sweet?  He's a real stinker!  So it's a good thing he's so adorable.
I hope you have a happy start to the new school year!
 
 
XO- Shera

No comments:

Post a Comment